Wednesday, June 23, 2010



Hello and welcome to the
Light Art Photography Blog!

My name is Maria McGregor and I am originally from Encinitas, California. I have been taking pictures for the last 11 years. I have had the wonderful opportunity to travel around the world to places such as South Africa, Nepal, Australia, Greece, Italy, Israel, Spain, France, Macedonia, Cancun, Canada, Jordan, and many other states in the USA. I hope you enjoy the pictures I have taken from my travels and around town in Encinitas.

Light Art Photography is committed to capturing beautiful moments in glorious surroundings, whether it's a magnificent waterfall, the wonder of child laughter, family portrait, sporting action, or simply just for fun.

Please feel free to contact me for more information, booking, or to purchase pictures.

Exposures can be framed and shipped to your home or business.

Light Art Photography's Pay Pal account will be set up shortly, so check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment